The Planted Tank Forum banner

29 gallon setup for sale

914 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Matt.radich 
#1 ·
I have lost interest in my freshwater tank since I started my nano reef tank, and I don't want to neglect it, so I am looking to sell it. Want to sell complete but will part out, but fish MUST go first.

Here is the list of things and prices:
Fish include are two dwarf gouramis, 5 White Cloud Mountain minnows, 1 albino rubber lip pleco, 2 sunburst platies, 2 snails, 2 lamp eye tetras. Looking for $20 for all the fish.

I have a 2x24w t5HO light, with a lid I made for a 20L or 29 gallon tank-$40

10 plastic plants-$10 (paid about $30 for all of them 6 months ago.

35lbs of natural colored gravel-$15

Marineland 200 bio wheel filter. Not even 2 months old, comes with one almost new cartridge and 2 brand new ones-$25

29 gallon tank and petco manhattan metal stand, only 6 months old. Tank has no visible scratches, stand is in great shape as well-$50

Or buy the whole setup for $120obo. Everything was bought new and is in greet shape! I just don't have the time needed to care for it.

I will take reasonable offers on everything but don't lowball please! Pleas contact me via post on the thread and I will respond ASAP.
Water Vertebrate Green Pet supply Plant
Automotive lighting Green Automotive exterior Yellow Vehicle door
Water Plant Fluid Pet supply Rectangle

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello!

I am interested in buying your whole setup, minus your livestock. My only issue is that I will be moving to a different place in Fort Collins in late May, and I would rather purchase it after then so it's one less thing to move.

I understand if you do not want to wait that long, or have earlier offers. I'm hoping that you can find a new home for your fish first, and by that time it will be closer to when I'd be interested in purchasing. No worries if that wont work for you though!

Joe

#4 ·
Well to be completely honest, just a couple hours ago I learned that Petco is having their 1 dollar a gallon sale, so currently I'm just deciding whether or not it would be better to just buy a 29 gallon right now from them or wait it out. I do not want you to hold it for me for that reason, but if I do not end up buying a tank from Petco then I would like to set up a deal with you for your asking price (I can give a deposit too in order to reduce worryr).

I'll know by this weekend at the latest.

Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.