The Planted Tank Forum banner

API Freshwater Master Test Kit $16 on Amazon

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ponting912 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
WOW this is a really good deal!! Too bad I got two kits... I had one and then a friend borrowed mine and I didn't think that I would get it back (after a month and a half) I bought another and went to using it and then got my first back...

#8 ·
i got mine with super saver shipping so yes i think its free if you order more than $25 worth of stuff. i grabbed a GH/KH kit.

*just a warning, AMAZON SAYS THIS HAS A GH/KH TEST BUT IT DOES NOT. GH/KH TEST KIT IS SOLD SEPARATELY*

if you buy both i believe the total should come to about 25 ish? or a little less. get yourself a book or something nice :)

#12 ·
the GH/KH kits dont come with the master kit. in the description it says that it does but i dont think API manufactures the 2 together. there are 7 bottles in the API kit and 4 tubes. pH, high range pH, nitrite, nitrate 1 and 2, ammonia 1 and 2. GH/KH kits are sold separately. so they dont come with it but amazon i guess mistakenly said that they did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.