The Planted Tank Forum banner

local swap meet?

11K views 195 replies 20 participants last post by  jreich 
#1 ·
was wonderingthe if would anyone be interested in a kind of slap together local swap meet sort of thing? nothing formal like the auctions the aquarium societies do, but maybe once a month or every other month folks get together at like a diner or starbucks (blah)or dunkin and swap or sell what ya brought? any thoughts?

#7 ·
we can do this whenever you guys want. i'm gonna need s few weeks to grow out. i only have 2the species of cabomba, some bacopa salzmani, 2 types of wisteria and 2 types of water sprite that i can unload now. possibly a few common crypts. but i'll also be more than happy to buy from you guys :)

#13 ·
Alright guys. I don't know if this is going to work but it's an idea to say the least. Everyone whose down for the swap meet should post their zipcode next to their name. I will start the list and after we fill up about 10 spots I'll manually google search each zipcode, create a radius, and then find the most central point for the majority of the group. If there are clusters in two or three different locations, then I will give central locations for those clusters. So here we go...treat this exactly like a RAOK type thing. Copy paste the list with your name and zip:

1. Kingplakat 19070

#24 ·
Add me to the list even though I am over in SJ. I am over in Philly a lot. On a side note, I am noticing a bunch of baby CRS in my CRS colony.

1. Kingplakat 19070
2. Cardinal Tetra 19107
3. jreich 19154 (near franklin mills mall)
4. Moonwasaloon 19111
5. Fishies_in_Philly 19135
6. jostas (19015)
7. DiscusOnly (08054)

#38 ·
Swap meet

Here we go guys. Each dot is a person...the center dot with the rings around it looks like a good spot to meet. Luckily for that person they won't have to go far haha. There's three of you up in the top right too, so I imagine you can have your own swap meet if you really wanted.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.