The Planted Tank Forum banner

philly area swap list. great for local pickups!

197K views 3K replies 127 participants last post by  scapegoat 
#1 ·
#2,146 ·
I've never seen them anywhere else around here. She might have some soon though - from her facebook page:
"Invertebrates by Msjinkzd
4 hours ago
The second Peru shipment has been delayed so I ordered a few asian species this week. Boraras brigittae (cross your fingers for me, they just have not been coming in), yellow fire shrimp, green babaultis, more horned nerites, and more danio margaritatus. This stuff should be available soon! :)"

#2,154 ·
Jan, i remember you wanted some red ludwigia, did you want some sunset hygro as well? I can save a couple stems for you. I'm gonna need a couple weeks for the ludwigia, but i can keep some sunset alive for you in another tank. I'm taking it all out of the 75. It looks "ok", it's just not right for this scheme.

#2,160 ·
rob, really, i'm good. i just really don't have room for any fish right now, otherwise i would take you up on that. meeting up is no biggie. i'm in the NE, Tacony section. we can meet up anytime you like. i work m-f 8-5, so anytime after that is good. if you're in the wissinoming section during the day, i work at torresdale and robbins and can take them to work with me. whatever you want man, i'm easy. :)

#2,163 ·
Hey gang! Well.... my mom got me the new Fluval Spec (the long one) for my birthday last week and I'm about to start up a 20g long rimless tank soon too. I'm pretty impressed with the Spec. Anybody have any inverts to sell/trade? Would love something interesting but would be cool with cherries too. Here's my Spec...

Running a heater and CO2 in the filter chamber. I cheated and used a DHG mat I had been growing emersed for a longtime.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#2,167 ·
Saying I'm back might be an overstatement of the situation... lol. But yeah, I'm still chugging along with 60hr work weeks plus school. I barely find time or energy to feed my fish. I'm trying to decide between inverts or dwarf puffers in the Spec. Its a really nice tank actually. The light doesn't seem awful. I have a few fixtures I can use if it turns out to be insufficient. Its nice to hide a heater and diffuser in the overflow section.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.