The Planted Tank Forum banner

some of my plants leaves are looking thin??

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  foster 
#1 ·
They're my tallest ones,I can't remember the name of them. Pretty sure it starts with an a? Have like .5 watt per gallon led lighting, supposed to be good for my tank. Since these are supposedly low light plants, is it too much light for them?

#4 ·
Anubis, I put a root tab in a couple weeks ago. I tried taking picture, but it doesn't show up that the leaves appear to be thinking. My moss balls are growing as well as some bulbs I put in of some sort if grass. Also my sword plants are giving runners. There us some algae starting to grow on the anubis also? The root tabs are supposed to last four weeks. I'm not sure what's in them though, got from fish store on ebay? Also having a little issue with nitrates being a little high. Was told that might be the riot tabs doing it? So wasn't sure if I should put another in?

#7 ·
Not thin width wise, more like becoming see through? I've read several places that 30 watt led is fine for 55 gallon as it's recommended .6 watts per gallon with led? Supposed to be good for all plants? I've heard a lot of people say it's plenty of light?

#9 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.