Bronze Croy x5

First FTS

Then

Today

Open to any advice or Criticism

-Liam

See less See more
#5 ·
Well my tank has changed quite a bit since i have last posted. Ive moved the Heater and added lots of plants. and added my LDA25's and corys.

Excuse the floating plants.

Open to comments and criticism

#7 ·
I haven't posted for a while so i thought i should update it. Its change quite a bit and i have thinned out the number of different species of plants. Fish stock is the same and i will be getting some more Embers soon and more Anubias nana petite.

Enjoy..

Any comments welcome.

#10 ·
Thanks Henri.

I can't really grow much in the silica sand because my corys and plecos like to dig it up. My hair grass that i have planted in it ATM is struggling because it keeps on getting dug up.

#12 ·
So its been a while huh? I have thinned out the moss (2 and a half Litres) and removed about 5 bits of wood. got a heap more Red Rotala f,also the Bolbitis has really taken off. On a sad note 2 of the pit bull plecs died (the 3rd is off being bred) and all the Asian rummynose's died, i think they were weak fish, but i did find that i think there was too much current from the spray bar and they didn't come out to feed. I also got 11 more ember tetras (got 1 free cause the guy at LFS didn't count them properly, I didn't complain :D ) and a blue ram. Also got some needle leaf java fern.

The rock with in the middle at the bottom has a type of fissiden that i got out of a local creek and has transitioned rather well and is putting out new leaves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.