The Planted Tank Forum banner

West Tennessee Freshwater Aquarium Society

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  bibbster 
#1 · (Edited)
Founded February 2012. Meetings monthly the first Wednesday of each month at 7PM. Location moves around between private homes and fish stores. Come join us the first Wednesday night of each month at 7PM. Bring a friend and come school with us! Check us out on Facebook.

Dave
turnerkeep@aol.com
:icon_lol:

#6 · (Edited)
Don't miss our next meeting on Wednesday September 5th (yes that's after the holiday weekend). Email turnerkeep@aol.com for more info. Come school with us!
Recap: June; Everything You Wanted to Know About Brine Shrimp-Workshop. July; Make Your Own Frozen Fish Food-Workshop. August; Internet Resources for the Tropical Fish Hobbyist-Presentation. September; Tentative: Build Your Own Cannister Filtration System. October; Lake Malawi Fish Expedition-Video

#7 ·
I really enjoyed that Lake Malawi Fish Expedition-Video! That was a lot of fun. To everyone who was sick I hope that you all feel better, and I hope we can reschedule that canister filter presentation for October. I love DIY projects and I'm very excited to try this one out! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.