The Planted Tank Forum banner

post your local tank(s)

60K views 752 replies 52 participants last post by  longgonedaddy 
#1 ·
ok, i know a lot of people are like me, too lazy for a journal...lol so i figured i would start a post where you can post a pic of your tank(s) without having to add specs and such. let's just call this a PA photo gallery. here are mine :

my 55. took this a few days ago, and it is different already..lol

my 20L grow tank. (almost empty after today)

my emersed bin

8gal Ebi... blue pearls and malawa shrimp

my 125
FTS

left side

right side

silly mts thinks it's a plumb bob....lol

that's all for now. enjoy folks, and post your tanks!!:bounce:

See less See more
#218 ·
Thanks, appreciate it.
If u can make out anything in my tank u need ur more than welcome to it. I dont no the names of anything in there besides the aromica which im sure i just spelled wrong. Lol
I can upload some closer shots later if u want.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

#223 ·
this is gonna sound goofy, but what i did to help me remember names, was i wrote the names of the plants right on the glass with black marker, so that way, when i looked at the plant, i was also kind of looking at it's name. you can scrape the marker off or use a rag with cleaner on it to remove it.

#234 ·
i'm good most of the weekend. i am headed over to van's tomorrow night, gotta work saturday and i'll be out on the river fishing sunday morning/afternoon, so any times except those.....lol. i'll be doing yardwork most of the day sat if you just want to stop by.

#239 ·
ah....i'm the same way, hence the reason i want a secretary....lol my wife can call me as i am walking out the door at work and ask me to pick up something on the way home, and by the time i get to the car, i forgot. but latin names of plants and shrimp? THAT i can remember....LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.