The Planted Tank Forum banner

125G Tomb Raider Petrified Wood Anubias Garden- evolution pics p.1! New vid 8/19/15

66K views 317 replies 150 participants last post by  bk. 
#1 · (Edited)
New time lapse video at the end of 1st post at new thread home here-

http://scapeclub.org/forum/showthread.php?6270-Papas-125g-Ancient-Ruins-Petrified-Wood

Thanks to all for the support. Thread deleted- moved to a new home.

After an altercation with the head moderator, I have removed my content. He locked the thread and informed me my contribution was his property and it was against site policy for me to delete my content. Thats 100% unacceptable. Sadly the altercation was a misunderstanding but his instant "lock the thread" response after all my contribution to this site was just too far.

I control my content, not this place.

After 45,000 hits and 5 years, Im done here. Thanks to all for the support!

NEW THREAD LOCATION!!!! At top of post!

#2 ·
wow that's awesome looking set-up there. You really put some dedication to your tank. The slope for the tank is another thing l liked. One thing that worries me is that the rocks might collapse unless you covered that already and didn't say it on the post. other than that good job! One question, how big is the tank and what kind of lightning system are you using?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.