The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - How about we try to get a STL based club going? (SLAPS)
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #17
vonjager
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Default Slaps

Hello St. Louis people. I have to be honest though, I don't have my planted tank set up yet. I finally got my butt in gear and started selling off my live rock to make the conversion. Anyone need any free plankton rich cycled aragonite? I started in aquariums in the 80's as I worked at pet stores through high school and college. I had 9 tanks at one time but am now down to two tanks and two terrariums and I think some more tanks buried in the shed somewhere. I am going to sell one 40 oceanic hex as soon as I take a picture to put it on Craigslist. Then I will have all the extra cash I need to buy everything I need. I already have a huge co2 tank and regulator. 440 watts over my 120g, but I need to replace the actinics. I traded my sump for a Rena XP3.

Anyway, I would love to be able to trade plants down the line or buy plants for when I do my new tank setup. There is this guy in downtown who sometimes sells plants on Craigslist who was doing diy co2, is one of you him? And I also really enjoy GOOD beer, so why not get a good beer somewhere? I would have to invite my husband though, he is the beer man with his own home brewing set-up. That is how I got the co2 tank and regulator, he won't be using it anytime soon because we don't have space for a kegerator.

Doesn't Brandon live in Fenton? I am near there so maybe Growlers pub say on a Tuesday night?
vonjager is offline   Reply With Quote