The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Rumford Aquatics, had a face lift, check out the site
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
A Hill
Sponsor

PTrader: (90/100%)
Send a message via AIM to A Hill
Default Rumford Aquatics, had a face lift, check out the site

You might have clicked the link in my signature and seen a completely disfunctional website for about a year. Well since school has been out and I've got a new MacBook Pro I've been working on the website a lot more than I have in the past and it looks halfway decent.

I'm uploading pages slowly and there is still a lot of content to fill in but my goal is to have a store set up and running completely by September of this year. It may not have the paypal shopping cart system by that time but I should have it set up so you can at least pull up a "send email" and allow you to email me the order then I would have to give you an invoice or something.

So please keep an eye on it and let me know what you think along the way. A few forum members have been helping me or will be helping me so their help is appreciated.

So who can guess who made the new logo?

-Andrew

Rumford Aquatic's Tools selection. Best prices anywhere. Guaranteed! Every purchase supports me an entrepreneur studying at ASU.

Last edited by A Hill; 03-25-2010 at 08:30 PM..
A Hill is offline   Reply With Quote