The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - aquarium stores in Tokyo/Osaka?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:10 AM   #12
Bigzipper

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default Aquaforest: How to get there!

Hi Guys!

G'day from Australia!

I just came back from an awesome ski/boading trip to Shiga Kogen in Nagano! Very nice, but a bit lacking in the night life.

I am a keen fresh water aquascaping enthusiast! Was into Marine tanks, but the cost and maintenance was just toooo much - found planted tanks to be a great alternative!

Anyway, I was in the hotel lobby on our last ski day, chewing up there internet and googled aquarium stores for Kyoto and Osaka, our next destinations! As luck would have it number 3 hit was this thread - and the store was BACK in Tokyo!!! DOHHH - Where i had just spent 7 nights!!

Anyway - as we were flying out from Tokyo, got up early in Osaka, caught the 6:30am bullet train and headed over to Tokyo!

Boy ooooh Boy was this little gem hard to find!!! But well worth the little adventure!

I have put together some instructions on how to find it - to alleviate any stresses!

first thing, here is there address in Japanese - which you should print off - and show the locals - bring a map along too.

Ohh here is there web address ... if you can read Japanese

http://www.a-forest.co.jp/index.htm

AQUA FOREST

〒160-0021 東京都
新宿区歌舞伎町1丁目
新宿サブナード 3丁目

Tel:03-5367-0765
Fax:03-5367-0766
営業時間:10:00~21:00
(年中無休)
webmaster@a-forest.co.jp

1. Get off at Shinjuku station
2. Find "subnade" underground mall - about 10 minute walk from the station
3. The store is located in a corner at the back of the mall - as indicated in the below picture.

Good luck

Regards

Zip

aquaforest.gif

aquaforest_stock1.gif

aquaforest_stock2.jpg

aquaforest_stock3.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: gif aquaforest_mall_map.gif (89.2 KB, 271 views)
Bigzipper is offline   Reply With Quote