Ok so now I have some new resolutions.
- Marselia Minuta and Downoi will be the primary foreground plants
- I'll make the Ozelot Sword the focal point, and trim it occasionally
- I'm going for the concave aquascape
- The main "tall" plant on the left will be Rotala Rotundifolia
- The main "tall" plant on the right will be a jungle of Crypt Becketii/Petchii
- The middle will consist of Blyxa Japonica.
How does this sound?
Also, I'm considering putting some lava rock in the middle. Anyone have any opinions on this?