The Planted Tank Forum banner

MTS Pics(link to large image)....

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Work In Progress 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Work In Progress said:
I been throwin 'em in the snow for 2 weeks now.
snail killer :twisted: !

:hehe:

Kelly
Kelly, aren't you the one that throws dieing fish in the freezer. :lol:

Marcel

#7 ·
Thats not too bad... I wish my 22 gallon had that few snails.... :D

My mom has a 10 gallon tank that she has as a temporary home for her dojo's and I swear.... That tank has more snails then gravel. Dead serious the gravel MOVES... At any given moment you can see at least 200 snails.

Those MTS can be a great addition to a tank.. or a tremendous burden.

I just feed mine to my loaches though.. I cant grow them fast enough!

#9 ·
I think Peaches & Cotton must change her avatar more often than I change underwear.

#11 ·
LOL. Well I know I'm always thrown off because [while I don't know about everybody else,] I associate avatars with who the person is, so I usually don't even read the username when I see an avatar. But with you, it's always changing so I never know it's you until I read your location, which always jumps out at me. :D I still expect you to have that avatar that's a picture of a woman holding a baby or something. :)

#12 ·
Part of my problem is, I have too much time on my hands, lol.
One day an avatar will catch my eye and I will know that it's "The One".
Till then, keep your eye out for peaches and cotton, cause ya never know what clothes my posts will be wearin :wink:

Oh yeah, no pictures of a woman and baby.......I might be a mom, but I'm only 24.
That would make me feel OLD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.