so i got the stand and terrarium. the stand was a witch with a capital b to set up. the holes werent drilled right for the screws to fit through the wood and the other thing (weather it be the door handle, or the magnet for the door or the other wooden plank). it will definately hold, but it was a workout forcing the screws in.
it looks good though.
next i set up the drainage layer. pretty easy. then came the coco-fiber. even when wet in an improvised bucket, it was hard to tear up and get out. the tips of my fingers are sore. i did it though. the background was easy. just cut the coco fiber to size and put it in, didnt even need glue (the wood holds it in place).
i will have the picks of this whole process up by tomorrow.
Eheim Pimp #296
Canon Pimp #67