The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Complexity Journal: 2.5g nano / Torn down for now.
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:45 AM   #38
Complexity
Pelvicachromis Lover!

PTrader: (34/100%)

Thanks, Karackle. I'm in a bit of a push because I'll be moving my tanks to my house in a month or so. So by the time I get my 75g all set up, it'll be time to move it. So while it may seem a waste of time to put so much work into my 75 just before moving it, I think the work will serve as a learning experience so I can a better job after its moved.

So for now, the poor 2.5g just keeps growing riccia like a mountain and is being overtaken by algae. I have ferts on the way for my 75, and I'm hoping I can use a little of them for this small tank. Mix that with excel, and maybe I can get the tank back on track. If I can get a handle on the algae, then I can do a rescape on it. I'd like to make my current "pathway" in the middle that can't be seen at all into a rock ledge, like a retainer wall. I think that would make for a really nice design, adding texture and depth. Then the RCS can take over!
Vicki Rena Filstar pimp #142 (four XP4s/three XP2s/one XP1) Eheim pimp #301 (Pro II 2128) Victor pimp #27 (VTS-253B-320)

90g - Journal Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe' 75g - Journal Pelvicachromis pulcher 'Lagos Red' Better Pics 8-24
29g - Journal Pelvicachromis pulcher 'unknown' -- 29g - Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe'
5g - RCS colony 2.5g - Journal Retired
Complexity is offline   Reply With Quote