The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Synthetic oil
Thread: Synthetic oil
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 12:10 AM   #44
newkidvoodoo
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via AIM to newkidvoodoo Send a message via MSN to newkidvoodoo Send a message via Yahoo to newkidvoodoo

i really hope you guys don't think i am one of these people described in the last post (i don't feel that was implied however), because let me tell you, nothing could be further from the truth. i guess i really came off like an ass with my posts, and i just want to say that that was NOT my intention. i am familiar with these people, and i'm not one of them. in fact, these are the exact drivers who pull up to me at a stoplight and start revving their engines, most likely. my car has gotten so much press, that everybody with a sports car wants a piece of me at a red light. i play along sometimes, and sometimes i get handed my hat. i thought i was buying a sensible, "sporty" car. i had no idea i was making myself a target. at the end of the day though, i still have to smile a little...

34 gal, Proquatics 1600 (160gph), Proquatics heater (200w), 4x30w flourescent bulbs (3.16wpg), nutrafin co2 system, 5 in Flourite/Onyx substrate mix (50/50), Flora: java fern, java moss, various cryptocoryne... Fauna: 3 Boesemani rainbows, 1 oto, 1 pleco, 5 Amano shrimp, and lots & lots of malaysian trumpet snails.
newkidvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote