View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 06:27 PM   #42
Celura
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via AIM to Celura

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidvoodoo
i meant absolutely no disrespect. i apologize if anyone took any of my comments in that way. i was only trying to interject that it's not just the big displacement guys (and girls) who can run with the best of them. i will second what Celura said about "friendly smack talk". i thought all was taken with a tongue in cheek. racing is all about finding out who is faster, and there is often a little bit of bravado involved with that endeavour. i haven't got a shred of proof as to my beating camaros and mustangs at stoplights, but i will tell you that it HAS happened. on the other hand, my car cost a lot more than most of those cars, and if an equal amount were spent on said camaros and mustangs, i firmly believe the advantage would go to the pony cars. anyway... i'm done now, i'll try to tone it down in the future.
I have many import friends my car could only ever glimpse the taillights of, so I know all too well imports can be just as if not more impressive than domestics from time to time.

I'd still love to run you. 8)

Beautiful Bettas
The Forum for the Betta Enthusiast

Moderator - www.dwarfpuffers.com
Celura is offline   Reply With Quote