The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Fishtown USA
Thread: Fishtown USA
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #18
jaysen
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)

i have been there a few times and the fish prices are good but the quality is terrible. most of the fish die within a few days. the people who work there dont care about customer service and dont mind making you wait an hour before helping you. they arent even busy. the heavy lady behind the register is a female dog, to put it lightly. she told me once that she would help out on price after i pay since i was buying a bunch of fw fish. 85 dollars later and she hid in the backroom and told the cashier she had no idea what i was talking about. plants, as said before, are outrageously priced. the owner is also unfriendly and seemed very annoyed to speak to any customers. i stopped going to the store a few months ago when they sold me a dead rope fish among my many fish and refused to take it back or give me store credit. not worth dealing with them in my opinion. i wont be going back. i actually plan on opening my own store in about a year where knowledge and customer service is a top priority as well as great prices.

just when they thought captivity was humiliating enough, we train them to sniff our butts!

my plant sale
jaysen is offline   Reply With Quote