Thread: Lumens and PAR
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 06:10 PM   #54
lanstar
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

Go here:

http://www.interlight.biz/images/web...uorescents.htm

They're a little more than 1/2 way down the page. The description says "12-950 DULUX L 5000-5400K 2G11".

As for not posting sooner... I just found this place after google searching for an hour on Monday evening. I ordered them on Tuesday and they got here Thursday. I posted Thursday night when I was sure they were the "real thing."

As for "looking better"... not really. The appearance to the eye is about the same as the AHSupply 5300's. However, the plants sure seemed to be pearling considerably more after putting the Duluxs in. Again, part of that could be because they were new bulbs and the ones I replaced had about 3000 hours on them.

When I spoke with the folks at Interlight, they said they had 12 in stock. I bought 8 for my fixture so they probably have 4 left. They said it took a week to 10 days to get more when they had to re-order from their wholesaler.

I've only run them for about 4 hours so far. I'll give you a better report after they've been on for a couple of full 12 hour photoperiods.

Sorry about not posting the link last night. It was late and my brain was in neutral.