The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Plants in Lexington
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:28 AM   #1
Joetee
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
Default Plants in Lexington

I was really amazed when I walked into Meyers yesterday and seen all there fish tanks full of plants. Lots of different types too. They even had a nice pot of HC and Lotus. Lot of different plants.
Every time I go into a store that sells fish, weather its Walmart, etc., I always make my way to the fish department just to have a look. I don't usually buy fish from those stores due to the conditions and dead fish but I still don't mind having a look. But this time Meyers had more plants than I have seen in any fish store. They must have just received an order, don't know, but every tank was full. They just recently hired a new guy. Maybe that had something to do with it. So I picked up a male Wagtail Platy to service my 3 females, so I guess he's happy. LOL I also got some Pennywort and a Java Fern. By the time I had the Java Fern all separated and pruned, I had about 7 or 8 plants to tie down.
I don't know how long they are going to last due to the regular store fish tank lighting, etc but they looked good Saturday.

Joe
Joetee is offline   Reply With Quote