The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Anybody around here?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
PRESTON4479
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (63/100%)
Send a message via MSN to PRESTON4479

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccattie View Post
Brian,

Where do you go for supplies as far as LFS? I remember Fishman being much better, but it seems that they've cutback on supplies since I was last there. I still try and go there to give them the business. I think I am going to check out AquariumCenter in Clementon, NJ this weekend. I also plan to check out eastcoastaquatics in Prospect Park, PA.
-c

I gotta join the Filstar Pimp Club. I'm rockin an XP3
I like a couple of stores. Petsmart and Greenbank aquarium. I have also bought from the Fishman. Another really nice store just opened in Newark called Premium Aquatics. But I think the best store anywhere near us is That Pet Place. You can't beat their prices locally and they are really large (like BJ's). The only thing is that they are about 1 to 1 1/2 hours away in Lancaster, PA.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/

If you have never been there you have to check it out. Plan a day trip to Lancaster. They have a large fish room that also includes a room dedicated to freshwater plants.

Brian

Equipment: 55g, 3x 9watt tt uv, 2-xp3's, pressurized co2, inline co2 reactor, 216 watt catalina t5 fixture, milwaukee ph controller, 300 watt hydor inline heater, aqua soil
Filstar Pimp #100
PRESTON4479 is offline   Reply With Quote