trimmed the dhg belem this morning. it's starting to really fill in in the back where I removed the e acicularis. didn't touch the hydropiper though. I'm letting it get much much thicker before I trim it again. Also had a little issue with some h202 that I used to treat a spot of bga a little while back. the section of hydropiper that was in contact with the h2o2 has been damaged, but the new hydropiper runners are moving in and are slowly replacing the treated bga section.. noticed a couple spots of floating petroleum jelly on the water surface from when I prepped the impeller. not a problem though. I also don't have any fish in this tank. just snails, worms and all the other substrate critters. haven't seen any new gda in a while either. just the usual small sections low to the substrate. still so far so good and all systems go.