The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 2 bags SMS charcoal B'ham - maybe ;)
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 09:00 PM   #6
RoseHawke
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)
Send a message via AIM to RoseHawke Send a message via MSN to RoseHawke

Hmmmm. That sounds suspicious to me. It sounds an awful lot like what usually happens to me when I special order something (doesn't matter who it's from.) I would definitely ask them to check after a reasonable amount of time, and also mention how the query using the SEED > MULCH > SOIL AMENDMENT > CLAY that unix mentioned will bring up an inventory indicating two bags in stock. That really sounds like it might be your SMS but for some reason isn't showing up in the main inventory. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it came in and some clerk said "What the heck is this? Two bags?" and it got put in the wrong place or something. I hope not, but I've come to expect these types of things.

55 gallon - Hi-Res — 2wpg CF lighting; pressurized CO2; 18 watt Turbo-twist UVS; Eheim Pro II 2028; eco-complete; 2 Pearl Gouramis; 7 Harlequin Rasboras; 3 Otocinclus catfish
10 gallon — lo-tech; 1.8 wpg DIY CF light; no CO2; Aquaclear mini; Schultz substrate; java fern; java moss; 7 Neon Tetras; 1 flame dwarf gourami
RoseHawke is offline   Reply With Quote