The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Aquatic Wildlife in Manchester
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Ukrainetz
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackish View Post
Kind of a change from what I posted above but I heard some reviews on this place from some friends and people I met and they said it isn't that good. Supposedly the owner is a dick and no employee has worked there for over 6 months. They also have a main filtration system, not an individual in tank one.
Hey Zackish, AWC is not all that bad. I love to shop there, because they have a large variety of fish, and lots of plants. The deal is that many people shop there, so the plants go out the door quick. You have to ask the owner when the next shipment is, so that you can come early and have a lot to choose from. The fish are usually healthy. I have not had any problem with their fish so far. If you see sick fish, as usual, stay away from that tank. I've spotted a problem or two there before.
You're wrong about their employees. Some of them have been there for years. The owner is not that bad either. He knows I spend money there, so he greets me and helps me out all the time. He does pressure people to buy stuff sometimes, so compulsive shoppers beware! Give it another go Zack
Ukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote