Here's a breakdown of everything I did... I moved the Cryptocoryne Balansae to the back left corner, I moved the Creeping Charlie (Micromeria Brownei) to the back right corner, moved the 3 Green Cryptocoryne Wendtii bunches in front of the driftwood, I moved all of the Staurogyne Repens to the front left corner, moved 1 of the Blyxa japonica right next to Wendtii in front of the driftwood. and replanted the Dwarf Hairgrass in smaller bunches in the right front corner.
1 of the Blyxa japonica died, and the 1 do have is slowly coming back (I never could figure out how to keep blyxa japonica from dying lol). But with this new re-scape it opened up so much more room for more plants. Pics 3 & 4 show the available room for more plants.
Here's the pictures of the re-scape!!!!