Alright, well got home from work this morning and decided just to toy with some other idea's I had going on. I got a shipment of horn wood lastnight.
I really do like the big rock but I think it really takes up too much space in the tank but we'll see.
I know I wanted to use moss and felt like the moss would probably be better on driftwood, plus I wanted to add more height to the one focal point so heres my quick tinker. (I might need to get another bag of substrate since the slope isn't really pronounced and I end up with about 2.5" in the front of I move too much around to the rear)
no wood on right side