The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - BBRR Club
Thread: BBRR Club
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #10
Duck5003
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (31/100%)

I'm in the process of setting up my new shrimp/fish room, so once that is done i will have room for a lot more tanks.

At this time, the only RR i have are ones i have been working on crossing PFR's with Snowballs. I am two generations in and so far what i want to happen, is going well (knocks on wood). So i dont want to use these guys.

Now i do have DBV, some with some nice dark tissue. Until i get my hands on some RR, what i'm going to do is throw two of my nicer, mature DBV females in my PFR tank. Once they berry, seperate them and we'll see what happens with the first generation, if anything. Really just something to try while i gather more shrimp and tanks

This is not the approach i would prefer, with red typically fading out in the BV line but i'll be interested to see what happens with it for now. The only reason is, when crossing snowball and PFR I have gotten some really cool shrimp so far, so i'm hoping for the same type of effect with DBV and PFR.

Thanks for setting all this up Bryce! I'm really looking forward to what we can all come up with. Happy shrimping!
Duck5003 is online now   Reply With Quote