Thought about this...the physical space is just not there. At least under the tank...
So there are a few options here:
- Use a 10G nano cube next to the sump
- Use a 20G tall on my desk (blocks the view quite a bit)
- Use the 30G on the far end of my desk, not connected to this sytem
It really comes down to 'do I need a refugium?' Discuss.
- More water in the system
- More space for growing plants, thus better filtration
- Functions as shrimparium
- Takes up more space
- Somewhat complicated plumbing
- More complexity to the system as a whole
I just had visions of a second Beananimal drain system using 3/4" plumbing. Hm. I'll do more measuring tonight.