The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Current USA PRODUCT LAUNCH
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:41 PM   #18
Vermino
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahammer View Post
Like Vermino said, I saw the PDF that he posted above and it appears to me that the Satellite+ fixture isn't compatible with the dual and plus controller. Also, the dual and pro are stated to be dual channel controllers in the PDF.

But you are saying the plus fixture will work fully with the dual and pro controller?

The main thing I've been after is the ability to automate turning the daylights on at a specified time, then after the user set photo period turning moonlights on as the daylights turn off, then ultimately turn the moonlights off at a specified time. But dawn > daylight > dusk > moonlight > off would be even better. Maybe even throw in a storm a couple days a week, haha.

When is the release date for the pro and what is it's price point?
Don't quote me but I believe one of the team members at the convention said for the whole orbit marine was MSRP $305. So I'm guessing take away about $150-200 off from the light assembly itself. Ballpark the pro ramp timer around $105-150. I definitely wish I could of played with the controllers more but I didn't want to break anything haha.

I only reply because I know Kevin and the team are packing up right now and driving back to cali tomorrow which he probably wont be able to respond till Monday.

Last edited by Vermino; 07-25-2013 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: typos
Vermino is offline   Reply With Quote