The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Mr. Aqua 11.4g Blue Diamond tank/Riparium now with Super Tigers
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #70
Nubster
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)

New shrimp are here. Bought 10 Super Tigers to add to the tank. They are drip acclimating as I type. I plan to drip them for at least a couple hours. Hope to get some pics of the shrimp up later after they are in the tank. Here's a few of them dripping...

Packaged well...

My setup...

Container with the shrimp...

And just throwing this in...my planted HOB is doing well. I plan to add more plants in time and get some rip planters as well. I need a better lighting solution too. That light is great for just over the tank but it doesn't really give light to the HOB unless I twist it up at an angle. I need to get something to hang over the tank...something with a little more power that can be hung high enough to clear the plants but still provide enough light to the bottom of the tank. I thought just a CFL and clip on dome suspended above for the time being but I need to figure out how high so I can maintain low light in the tank. Any idea? I have 15w bulbs and 20w bulbs in 6500k.

That's it for now...more to come as I am able to get better shots.
EVIL Camera Pimp member #1
NIKON Pimp Club member #012
SunSun Pimp Club member #069

20L OEBT/Super Tiger/PFR Tank 20L Yellow Neo tank

Nubster is online now   Reply With Quote