The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Is my EI dosing method effective/working?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #15
Darkblade48

PTrader: (3/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafooli View Post
How do I find 1/16, are there measuring spoons for this? and I would rather dose liquid if possible, so can I just follow http://calc.petalphile.com/ and make my own macro?... I will be mixing all these three together into a 500ml solution.
Yes, there are small measuring spoons. They are sometimes called "dash, pinch and smidgen" measuring spoons.

Quote:
Potassium Phosphate
Magnesium Sulphate
Potassium sulfate

That shouldn't cause no (sic) complications?
This will be fine.

Quote:
I will stick with my chelated trace for now I think, and maybe if aquariumfertilizer ship to uk I will purchase some CSM + B and then add the Magnesium to the trace mix if in your opinion that would work better?
I would just keep the magnesium (sulfate) separate from the trace mix altogether. Just keep it with your macronutrients.

Quote:
and I'm thinking maybe I should just stop the CO2 but then the plants won't use the ferts?
This could worsen your problems: fluctuating CO2 levels can often lead to additional algal problems.

A Primer to Pressurized CO2 and A Primer to Planted Tanks
Eheim Pimp #362 - Eheim 2213 x2, Eheim 2028, Eheim 2217, Eheim surface skimmer and Eheim autofeeder.
Victor Pimp #33 - HPT272-125-350-4M
Darkblade48 is offline   Reply With Quote