The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My First CO2 Regulator
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
nofearengineer
Aquatic Vegetable
 
nofearengineer's Avatar
 
PTrader: (3/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtejeda.arias View Post
That looks pretty amazing! Will you be willing to post links of your source of info. I am trying to put one together very soon, but still reading up on all the DIY articles I can find.
This thread pretty much gets you 99% of the way there. The other 1% is some good shopping for bargains.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=148509
nofearengineer is offline   Reply With Quote