The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - whats your thought? GF's suprise display tank...
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:40 AM   #28
JEden8
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanmc1988 View Post
ok so you guys said the rock was to center so i moved it left a bit and most of the rocks dont fit in together any more lol so i ended up with something new... check it out let me know what u think...

P.S. GF was smart and added aquarium salt to the tank and killed move of the planted -.- newbies but its all good i saved what i could lol

P.S. she wasnt mad but more sad then mad as we talked about it but more like i convenience her to get rid of the fish for something else lol she had big cichlids and they crap every where and the tank just looks like crap so i though i sell and use the money to start her a "REAL" display tank lol we had the ciclids when they were babys as i breed them then through them into her tank cause i didnt want them any more xD
Looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanmc1988 View Post
i see what u mean... i'm not going to tear it down again lol my gf is happy and i'm happy not having to stick my hand in water again xD... got the floor soaked lol oh well =P getting some vals in tomorrow and into the tank it goes... should give it a little more of a plant like in the tank
Could it go over more? Yea but all that maters is that you two are happy with it! Can't wait to see all of that Jungle Val in there!