View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:25 AM   #74
MABJ
Invert Warrior

PTrader: (12/100%)
Default CRS Fluval Spec rescaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
I liked the original light. Plus, it seemed to be working well. I'm kind of a "If it ain't broke don't fix it" kinda guy though.

Great thread BTW. I'm thinking hard about setting up a MrAqua 12x12x12 (7.5g) cube tank but for tigers and maybe some neos. I'm just not sure though. I've tried tigers twice and failed both times. Just not sure what I'm doing wrong with them.
Thanks very much for the comment&compliment.

I long ago realized my failures come from impatience and the urge to add and fiddle.

I've really gotten the impatience down, but even a few months ago when I started my main tank, I populated it too quick.

My tangerine tigers failed. I also don't know what was so wrong, as my neos bred in the same water.

I hear you on the if it ain't broke don't fix it. I am letting the floaters take over the top though, so I think I need the extra light power to shine through them. I had to keep pruning them because not enough light would make it through.

I'll keep you all posted.

New to shrimp? Need help? Check out these threads:
|Essential tools to buy|List of inverts|Sage advice|

Mark A Belcher Junior, a proud member of the DBP Club.
MABJ is offline   Reply With Quote