The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - What plants would you like to see in a LFS ?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #9
Hobbes1911
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (19/100%)

Downoi, different mosses and fern sorts, glosso, blyxa, hydrocotyles, h. pinnatifida.

However, and I don't know anything about the budgetary matters involved in this, but I think if you guys would install one tank with high demand plants and provide them with good lighting, co2 and fertilization (yes i know ALGAE) that might make some of the plants more appealing. I was just at an LFS and the plant assortment was very good. However, all plants were either already dead or on their way out so, as much as I was actually looking for some of the ones they offered, I didn't buy any since mush plants are not appealing.

I think it's great that you guys are asking the consumer what we'd like to buy. I'd love to have a well stocked LFS locally so I don't have to ship. Also, if in any way possible get some desert gobies (C. eremius) .

Last edited by Hobbes1911; 03-06-2013 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: I accidentally a comma
Hobbes1911 is online now   Reply With Quote