+1 to Karce87. The light doesn't seem excessive, but temporarily reducing it may help this pass quicker, as will a sponge prefilter for the Fluval.
If it doesn't pass in a few weeks, or you're impatient, and you decide to use Tetra Algae Control (or AlgaeFix), use only 1/4 recommended dose. Turn off CO2, and aerate HEAVILY until the water significantly clears. Ed is right that a fast algae die-off depletes O2. If that doesn't knock it out, wait a few days and try again with 1/2 dose. A full dose isn't necessary for green water, and there's a possibility it may harm fish.