Thread: Unzan 75-P
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #66
davidj12
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicolas View Post
What are those "clips" that you use to organize and attach your tubing to the walls inside your stand called? I looked all over Lowe's and couldn't find anything similar. Thanks.

edit*** nevermind I found it. I guess they're called "Garnder Bender Mounting Pads". Well, the one's I was looking for at least.

Awesome tank by the way, hopefully my next tank will be a 75-P!
I know you already found them but I just wanted to let you know I found them in the electrical section at Home Depot. The were with all the zip-ties. I've seen them at Fry's Electronics too, again near the zip ties. I hope your next tank is a 75-p too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge_fund View Post
Tank is starting to look great. What is your lighting schedule like?
I'm burning my MH 8hrs a day right now. Have the Co2 coming on 1hr before the lights and turning off 1 hr before as well. My DC is lime green all the time these days and the plants start pearling about 30min after the lights come on.

BTW this is a good point for me to say how feaking awesome those wemo timers are. I've had to do a few little tweaks with the co2 timing and WOW they make it so much easier. I can make changes from my office on my iPhone if I wanted .