This is my first experience with a proper planted aquarium setup.
A few specs:
Tank: 60"x18"x19" (~90g if you generously round up)
Lighting: 60" 2 x 80w T5 in a DIY hood
Filtration: 29g sump w/ Mag 9.5 pump
CO2: Choice system from CO2 aquatics w/ DIY 20" Cerges reactor
August 2012: Getting the hardscape together. I really like the driftwood on the right
September 2012: Dry start with HC. I ended up removing some of the HC in the middle where I went further back into the tank.
I got distracted with a few other projects and didn't finish my sump until the start of 2013.
January 2013: Finally filling the tank:
I planted mid-January, but didn't take any photos.
February 2013: A few weeks after planting. I didn't like how two-dimensional the HC carpet made the front of my tank, so I planted some dwarf sagittaria in some of the gaps.
There are a few more mostly redundant photos in this album: http://imgur.com/a/yVNQB
I wish I had better quality photos. These were all taken with my phone.