The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Pet Supplies Plus, other LFS in Pittsburgh Area
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #13
hooha
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (72/100%)

yeah, unfortunately there really isn't a one-stop shop for aquarium stuff around here. I've come to find that I need to go to specific stores for what I'm looking for - Pet Supplies Warehouse for tanks/stands (or Elmer's for Oceanic), AoA for any fish, and Elmer's for when I get ghost shrimp. Alot of my goods I buy online noww (Flourish, Flourish iron, etc.) because it's just too expensive locally.

There is also Adam and Eve's Hobby shop in Latrobe if you haven't checked it out when you're down this way. Just take 981 from 119 through downtown Latrobe, once you hit route 30 go east one light and it's on the left in the back of the shopping plaza near the movie theater. (If you go down West 10 minutes you're back in Greensburg). I have a feeling you'll find it like Gittler's though. They specialize more in RC planes/cars, etc. but is the only place I've found that has quality cardinals.

It's probably going to be raining this weekend, so if you're hiking trip get's postponed you're always welcome to come to the meeting
hooha is offline   Reply With Quote