The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - **Official TPT NIKON Pimp Club** Join us instead, Canon has cooties!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:31 AM   #607
TickleMyElmo
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (5/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icegoalie32 View Post
CoolPix L810. I'm in.
Sweet, you can be #097!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaStudent View Post
Elmo was that a shot of the ISS passing over or another satellite? There wasn't a periodic brightening so I don't think it was a jet and it was fairly consistent with it's brightness through the flight so I don't think it was an iridium flare (reflective satellite)
Cool shot.

Clouds do make things tricky. I was just outside and saw that it was clear. I may try and go get the 32" telescope up and running...although it's been buggy lately.
Just a plane, I think ...it was taken at 17mm so I'm pretty sure it's just a plane lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synyster1337 View Post
Thanks for the add, I'll post up some shots of my tank when I get a break from school and work >:O Decent little 55 that's heavily planted. The right half of it is awesome, but the left half is very spacious. I'll at least try to get the picture from my phone even though it's not the quality of my D90.

Here's the picture from my phone.
This is about two weeks into the tank. Since then it has exhibited massive growth in full eco complete substrate at about 3.5-4" deep across the tank. I've got a 2x54W T5HO fixture as well. Filtration is a Rena XP2, and that thing does work. I haven't gotten around to pressurized CO2 quite yet, but it's definitely going to be an elaborate setup. I also want a 12 long rimless but I'm gonna have to wait on that. The good DSLR pics will come when I get home.
No problem, sweet tank!
TickleMyElmo is offline   Reply With Quote