The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Dog Day Afternoon...(pic heavy)
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #23
furnfins
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxtonhill View Post
Hey furnfins nice dog pictures! Looks like they had a blast in the snow! Good luck on the schutzhund I did that for a while with my black GSD girl before switching over to agility. She is a good tracking dog too! My other dog is a black Lab pup and they both had a fun time charging around int he snow last week
ThanksSaxtonhill Who did you train for Schutzhund with? It's a fun and time consuming sport,lol, and you have to have the right trainer for it. Haha, lucky me I live with the training director My husbands been training dogs for over 30 yrs. I have a friend that's been doing agility with her gsd's and her Jack Russel. She also does Schutzhund with her female GS,dual sport dog. We usually go to the Staten Island Companion dog Club's agility trial,lots of fun! They always borrow our blinds for some kind of temperment test every other year. Have you done any AKC tracking with your dog? You could also do Sch. 1,2,3 tracks for titles if you're interested in going that way and then an FH. Good luck with Agility, love to meet you one day if you're competing at SICDC.
furnfins is online now   Reply With Quote