The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Which should I get? Only found the following CO2 Regulators
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #40
Bettatail
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (82/98%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattboa View Post
Found an angled metering valve marked Nupro, made by Swagelok. Apparently it's 1/8" and has Swagelok fittings? It is used so I have no idea if it is working or not. I've been searching about how to connect it and I understand it will be a challenge/headache but oh well. I believe it is a Swagelok SS angled metering valve, perhaps SS-SS2-A but an older version?

Sorry for the double post but it is for future reference if anyone in Kuwait will try to pursue a pressurized Co2. The shop's name is Al-Rayes and I believe only has two left. The shop is found in Shuwaikh industrial area on Bin-Nikhy crossroad (near Al-zeena street). Price is around 12 kwd. Good luck
it works well.
and if you can find ham-let metering valves in the region, they are good metering valves also, ham-let is made in Israel.
the more choice or the ham-let valve metering valve models, you can check the selection thread link in my signature.
Bettatail is offline   Reply With Quote