I don't really have any "in process" shots of this tank. I actually set it up a couple of weeks and had it in my bedroom, but changed some things around to make it a little more betta friendly. I took out some manzanita twigs I'd had in there and added all the stems since my betta, Mr. Fish, likes to hang out in plants. I moved the hydrocotyle from behind the rocks to the open area to try and make a carpet out of it. Not 100% sold on the plants at this point, but I like the rocks and the slope. My other option so I wouldn't have to dose would be some type of java fern behind the rocks and a moss carpet. Hmm. Something to think about I suppose. On to the pictures.
You can't really see the intake, but here's my DIY lilypipe:
A shot of the rocks and stems. They look very green in picture but they actually have pink under the leaves and some orange on top:
The two residents: