The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CryptKeeper54's Mr. Aqua 12 gallon long
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 AM   #11
CryptKeeper54
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

The process has been slow but today made some progress. Broke down my Scuber Wright tank, did some cleaning and tied a bunch of anubias nana petite to some river stones. My other two tanks are now waiting to be transplanted. I'm reusing my Aquasoil since its less then 6 months old. Still waiting on my sump as there was a delay in shipping. Will drill holes in the table for the input and output lines for a clean look.

Side note: this cabinet stand I bought from City Mill is a nice match for my Eheim Aquastyle 6 gallon (my future shrimp tank).

In the mean time, I'm studying the rule of thirds and aquascaping principles in general. Trying to take the next step of making a "contest worthy" tank.

This is the branch wood I had in my Fuval Edge 6 gallon. I'm liking that position and plan to put the other set of branch wood on the left 1/3 line, making it the main focal point of the tank. Or at least that's what I think its suppose to do.

Comments and suggestions welcomed. I want to get things done right. Anyone got suggestions on where I plan to place my sump overflow box.
CLUBS: 12 Gal Long Club,***Nikon Pimp #062***
RETIRED: ADA Mini M, Schuber Wright Mini 66, Fluval Spec, Fluval Spec V, EheimAquastyle 6g, Fluval Edge 6g, 44 Pentagon
Owner/Creator of Plantednanotanks.com

Last edited by CryptKeeper54; 02-14-2013 at 06:05 AM.. Reason: typo
CryptKeeper54 is offline   Reply With Quote