The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Aquabid problems.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #1
duy
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
Default Aquabid problems.

Ok, so last week I placed a bid on Aquabid for a plant package that ended on the 5th, and after I came out as the highest bidder, I immediately sent the seller his money on paypal, and expected a fast transaction. 5 days later, nothing is happening. After 2 emails attempts, the seller finally responded and said that even though he received my payments, he did not see a record in my account on Aquabid that shows my name or winning bid? I have a screen shot of the auction actually, just in case lol and here is the direct link:

Last time he emailed me back, he asked for my auction bid number. I didn't know what that was so I just sent him the direct link of the auction and the screenshot to confirm that I was indeed the highest bidder. Two days and another email attempt later, I still haven't a reply from him. Right now, my patience is running kind of dry and I just want your opinions.

Am I overreacting or is there some kind of action that I need to take to get my money back?

Last edited by somewhatshocked; 02-11-2013 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: No ebay/aquabid links
duy is offline   Reply With Quote