The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Frank's Planted Tank How-To Mini Novel - The Mini S Returns! New Layout
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #931
danielt
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Dear sir, I read the e-book text made from this thread and I just wanted to thank you for the philosophical bits you put in there. I'm really amazed how a couple of well written lines can change a mindset. Thank you again!

One question that bugs me and I doubt you can answer it fully. Is there a way to replicate the function of the bacterial substances you employ to construct that wonderful substrate?

In my country these products are not readily available and my understanding is that I must order over seas for these products as the last shop that used to sell them told me there is a huge shortage of your product mostly in Europe and they will not attempt to bring them again because of a lack of request.

I'm planning to make do with other alternatives for the key ingredient: bacteria

I was hoping you can give some pointers of what type of product might provide something close to its function.
danielt is offline   Reply With Quote