The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - HANdS 110G High Tech Community
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #33
l8nite
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj2005 View Post
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed all of your journals. Keep the updates coming!
Thanks! Just a quick update. I started keeping a powerpoint containing slides of my plants & their names, to help me with remembering them. I'm getting better, but I still struggle with some of the Rotala, Ludwigia, and Hygrophila species.

I planted a TON of new plants over the past week, thanks to some great RAOKs that I received. My Cabomba Furcata which was originally a 4" stem has turned into 4 stems, each about 6" tall now and growing an inch or more per day... I want to plant a whole forest of them on the right side of my tank. I moved all the hygrophila species over to the left side of the tank too. To make room for plants I had to remove some smaller hardscape that was getting lost in there anyway

I also ordered some new mosses which I plan to set up in a moss-only nano tank soon.

I updated the FTS at the top of the thread, and once things recover from my disruption, I'll post some good pictures of the new plants
l8nite is offline   Reply With Quote