The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - First go at an Aquascape 75G - Advice *Update Feb5*
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:12 AM   #6
Farmer
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf19 View Post
Yes, thank you for the advice. I'm likely going to pick up an additional piece of drift wood and see if placing it on the left provides a feel that I'm looking for. All these beautiful aquascapes become much more appreciated after trying to create one myself.
I'd be careful doing that. I'm by no means an expert. I'm only beginning like you. But I have a tank that I am scaping at the moment, I had a similar arrangement, driftwood on both sides with a gap like you have off center. I was told that It doesn't flow properly. The line of flow from left to right was interrupted. However I have seen beautiful scapes like this. Pity you didn't live near me. I picked up some wood hat would look great in your tank I reckon.

I suggest you perhaps also post this on aquascapingworld forum too. there are some brilliant aquascapers there I am learning so much from. I'm sure there are here too, but this forum isn't dedicated to aquascaping as much as the other one is. Well...that's my take on it.

Linds
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote