The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Questions Regarding High Clarity Aquariums
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:05 AM   #1
Cardinal's Keeper
Planted Member

PTrader: (28/100%)
Default Questions Regarding High Clarity Aquariums

Hello, I am interested in finding out more about your line of HCA aquariums. From reviewing your website, I could not clearly find the answers to these questions.

First off, what is the specific warranty and period of the warranty for the High clarity Aquariums? I read in several areas that you are the manufacturer for your products and that returns/warranties are handled directly, but it did not list the actual warranty for the aquarium in its description.

Also, are the aquariums manufactured/made by your company at your Brea location? If not here, where are the aquariums made/assembled?

And lastly, do you have some on display at your Brea location that one could come and see first hand? I live locally to your listed pickup location and would really like the opportunity to check one out after getting the answers to the questions above as it will help me weigh my decision on which brand to go with. I am planning on purchasing what would be your model 21.4 and 85.6.

thank you